You will only ever need to send a CANCELLATION PRA if any of the following applies:
- You have incorrectly submitted the container as HAZARDOUS
- You have an accepted PRA but the shipping line booking number or container number is incorrect.
If you no longer intend to deliver the container, the terminal will remove the PRA from their system once the vessel cuts off, so there is no need to submit a cancellation. If any other mistake has been made in a previously sent PRA then you can send a REPLACEMENT PRA. There is no need to send a CANCELLATION PRA before sending a REPLACEMENT PRA.
If you want to cancel a PRA, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Search PRA page (Sign in, launch 1-Stop Gateway then choose ‘Search’ under ‘PRA’ in the blue bar on the left)
- Search for your previously submitted PRA
- In the search results, click ‘Cancel’ to cancel that PRA
- You will receive a warning message to confirm that you wish to cancel your PRA, click 'Yes' to submit the cancellation to the terminal
- You will then be given a pop up window confirming the cancellation has been sent to the terminal
You will need to wait for an “ACCEPTED” response for the CANCELLATION before submitting a new PRA.