What is the VBS?
The VBS (Vehicle Booking System) is a web-based online slot booking system designed for facilities to organise the receipt and delivery of shipping containers and other types of cargo.
The 1-Stop VBS platform can be used at the following Patrick, DP World and other facilities around Australia, New Zealand and Philippines:
- DP World and Patrick - Brisbane
- DP World and Patrick - Fremantle
- DP World and Patrick - Port Botany
- DP World and Patrick - Swanson Docks
- DP World and Patrick - Fisherman Islands
- Victoria International Container Terminal
- DP World West Swanson Intermodal
- Patrick CargoLink
- AAT Fisherman Island Terminal
- Toll Shipping - Webb Dock
- Toll Shipping Burnie
- Intermodal Group - Western Australia
- ContainerSpace Container Park
- AutoCare – Ingleburn
- AutoCare – Dapto
- AutoCare – Pinnacle Road
- AutoCare – Laverton
- AutoCare – Fisherman Island
- AutoCare – Radar St
- AutoCare – Townsville
- AutoCare – Port Adelaide
- AutoCare – Perth
- Ports of Auckland (Fergusson and Bledisloe)
- Lyttleton Port Company - Woolston
- Lyttleton Port Company - Lyttelton Container Terminal - Christchurch
- ContainerCo Container Depots
- HJP - Hugo Johnstone Park
- HCP Park
- Pinnacle Container Depots
- SCS Tauranga
- Metrobox - Neilson Street, Auckland
- Metrobox - Savill Drive, Auckland
- Metrobox - Crawford Street, Hamilton
- Metrobox - Rolleston
- Asian Terminals Incorporated
- Manila International Container Terminal
Who uses the VBS?
Carriers utilise the VBS to create bookings in any of the 24 Time Zones (per day) to transport containers to and from the facilities and are provided with menus to facilitate this process.
Facility operators administer the service.
Australian Customs Services and Australian Quarantine information Services use parts of the VBS to view container and vessel movements around the ports.
Empty container parks use the service for the Stack Run module (to organise the movement of groups of containers)
Table of Contents