The Stack Run List function allows the Stack Run users to view existing Stack Run In requests in a report format. This screen replaces the Stack Run List for the week that was previously displayed in the Stack Run Request setup screens.
Viewing the Stack Run List Screen
Click the 'Stack Run List' menu option under the Stack Runs section in the main menu.
Click the "SRI MT" Tab to access Stack Run In Empty Module and to view the Stack Run List Screen.
The Stack Run List screen displays a list of created Stack Runs Requests and allows Carriers, Empty Containers Parks, and Administrators to view, confirm and delete (rules apply) a Stack Run In Request.
The Stack Run List is made up of two parts as show below:
- Search Form - Form to enter the Stack Run search details.
- Results Table - This is a table displaying the results of the Stack Run search.
Searching for Stack Runs in the Stack Run List
The following steps demonstrate how to perform a search in the Stack Run List Screen:
- Open the Stack Run List Screen - select the 'Stack Run List' link under the Stack Runs section in the Main Menu. Select the SRI MT Tab
- Enter the search details - you may specify the following:
- Carrier Company
- Stack Run ID
- From Date and To Date - This creates a search window. VBS will look at the Stack Run's start date and any Stack Run's that fall within the specified From and To Dates will be returned.
- Click the Search button
- The Stack Run List results will be displayed in a table. You may click on the Action button to View, Confirm or Delete the ERN. You may also directly click on the ERN link to open up and view the ERN Request form.
- To edit the search, click on the Edit Search button in the Search Details section and re-enter the new search details and click search.