- Click the Manifest Link against the Stack Run you wish to Manifest in the dashboard. This will open up the Stack Run Manifesting Screen.
- Set the Manifest Details - Manifest Date, Zone and Dual Manifest
- Set the Truck and Driver details of the manifest - Truck Rego, BAT (if required), Truck Type, Driver and Mobile. After selecting the truck type, this will populate the rest of the form with the Truck Diagram.
- Click the plus sign ( + ) on the desired position on the truck on which you want to add the container to. This will open up the Add Container Pop-Up
- Select the Container you wish to add onto the truck by clicking the blue Select button. This will load the details of the selected container.
- Update the door direction of the container.
- Click the Add button to add the container.
- Repeat Steps 4-7 to add more containers to the Truck
- Once all containers have been added onto the truck, press the Create Manifest button. A Confirmation screen will appear confirming the Manifest has been created. The manifest details can now be viewed in the Manifest List screen
COR Compliance (Patrick Terminals Only)
As a result of the amendments made to Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) on 1 October 2018, Patrick Terminals would require all carriers to acknowledge and accept that they’ve complied with COR Compliance conditions applicable for the Terminal.
Carriers will be prompted to read and acknowledge COR Compliance conditions prior to completing manifesting.
Carriers who do not acknowledge COR compliance conditions will not be allowed to complete manifest. Same process is applied when a carrier edit their manifest. When editing a manifest, carriers must read and accept the compliance before saving any changes.
Editing a Stack Run In Full Manifest