- Create a SRI request (Empty or Full). When the CTO confirms the Stack Run ensure it has been flagged for Dual Manifest.
- Create a SRO request. When the CTO confirms the Stack Run Out Request ensure it has been flagged for Dual Manifest.
- Initiate a manifest from either the SRI or SRO, by clicking on the manifest button in the dashboard. This will open up the Stack Run Manifest screen.
- Set the Manifest date and select the Dual Manifest option.
- A dashboard pop up will appear after selecting the Dual Manifest option and you will be prompted to select the Stack Run in the opposing direction - do this by clicking on the Manifest link.
- Add Containers onto the truck as per normal Stack Run manifesting. Ensure you add containers to both direction of the truck.
- Click Create Manifest. A Manifest Confirmation screen will be displayed once the Stack Run has been created successfully.
COR Compliance (Patrick Terminals Only)
As a result of the amendments made to Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) on 1 October 2018, Patrick Terminals would require all carriers to acknowledge and accept that they’ve complied with COR Compliance conditions applicable for the Terminal.
Carriers will be prompted to read and acknowledge COR Compliance conditions prior to completing manifesting.
Carriers who do not acknowledge COR compliance conditions will not be allowed to complete manifest. Same process is applied when a carrier edit their manifest. When editing a manifest, carriers must read and accept the compliance before saving any changes.