*Terminal users are able to search all the train consists that are inbound to for their terminal
Search train consist
Table of Contents maxLevel 3 minLevel 3
Step 1: Click
To search your train consists, click ‘Search Consist” menu in the web application.
Step 2: Fill search criteria
- Select "Date from" and "Date to" from the calendar. This is a mandatory field to search. Default to 1 week.
- Select "Depart from" from the drop down.
- Enter the "Train service number" if you know it.
- Select "Status" from the drop down.
- DRAFT - Consist is created but not finalized and submitted to the terminal yet.
- SENT - Consist created and submitted to the terminal
- PENDING - Consist created and submitted, but not delivered to the terminal yet.
Click "Search" button.
Use the "Global filter" text box, if you want to further filter the search results.
- If the status is DRAFT, you can modify the consist and submit to the terminal.
- Otherwise, it will be only be read only
Copy, Replace or Cancel Consist
As a rail operator you can perform the following functions. These functions will be explained further in the next few following sub sections
- Copy a message - to copy an existing consist message
- Replace an existing message - to replace an existing consist message
- Cancel a message - this will advise the terminal that the train is cancelled
- Merge selected drafts - to merge multiple draft messages