If a submitted messages requires amendment, you can easily edit the message and submit it again. This will simply generate a replacement message to the terminals to replace the previous message.
- Step 1: Search
- Step 2: Select consist and click "Replace" link
- Step 3: Update the consist
- Step 4: Submit to terminal
|Table of Contents|
Step 1: Search
Fill out the search criteria on the Search Screen and click on ‘Search’. This will return a list of consist messages matching your search criteria.
Step 2: Click on ‘Replace’ link
Click on ‘Replace’ link of the message that you want to edit.
This will load up a confirmation popup window for you to confirm. Click "Yes" if you want to proceed.
Change the consist
- On the replacing conssit, you can change everything except Train Number and Service Number.
Note: You will not be able to edit the train service number or train number. If you want to change the train number/service number then you are required to cancel the train first and create a new message.
- You may change trip details, e.g, Schedule depature, arrival dates etc, or change the wagon and containers.
- Once you finish all updates, you may submit the consist to terminal (step 4) or leave it in DRAFT status to complete at a later time.
Step 4: Submit Consist
Click on ‘Submit Consist’ button. This will send a replacement message to the terminals.