- Once the user login successfully to Container Park Booking, the user can click on Drop Off
- Click on "Dehire Empty"
- Specify the Container Number the user intend to drop off.
The system will check if a valid Return Location has been specified for that container by the respective container operator/lessee or shipping line. If specified then the Default Site field will be automatically populated
- Or the user could select the Override and select the park that they want to make a booking.
- Select a Date when the user would like to drop off the container and choose a particular Zone.
- Enter the Truck Registration, BAT Number and Driver details. To Confirm the booking, please click on the Confirm button.
- After clicking Confirm, the user will see the Reference number and Booking confirmationConfirmation.
Errors and Warnings
Booking not allowed. Please contact Return Location to
This error is displayed if the user does not have access to make bookings for the Empty Park that the container is meant to be returned.
Unable to find a return location for this container. Please contact the shipping line.
Please click on "Override" and select the park to delivery the containers
Please make sure you bring the paper Delivery Order to the park to confirm