- Click on the 'Outstanding Invoices' option
- You will get a list of all outstanding invoices from Patrick
- Select the invoices you wish to pay. As you select the invoices you will notice that the Total amount will be updated.
- If there are no credits available in your account then you will see "Pay Now" button instead of the 'Proceed' button to make payment
- If you have credits in your account, you will be presented with the credits with either a tick or without a tick
- Ticked - These credits are being applied to the current transaction. The credits are preselected based on the total amount of the invoices selected
- Unticked - These credits are available in your account but you cannot use them with the current transaction.
In regards to using the credits, please note :
- The total credits selected must always be less than the total invoices selected.
- Credits cannot be partially used
- Once you click on 'Yes', you will be taken back to the previous screen. You will see a pay now button this time. Click on this button to make the payment.
- You will see a payment summary once the payment has been created. In the case of any failed payments, you will be given details of the failed payments.
- Log into Compay https://compay.1-stop.biz/Login/Login.aspx?B=COMPAY
- Enter your Client ID, username and password
- Click on "New Adhoc Payment " menu on the left-hand side
- You will need to select the terminal from the drop-down list and Select invoice as the line item
- In the "Invoice#" field, enter the invoice number. Rest of the details will be automatically populated for you.