Terminal users and rail operator users have different access to the functionalities.
|Rail operator users||*Yes||No||No||No||No|
*Terminal users are able to search all the train consists that are inbound to their terminal
Search train consist
To search your train consists, click ‘Search Consist” menu in the web application.
Now you can search all your consists. Enter any or all search criteria that you need to:
- Select "Date from" and "Date to" from the calendar. This is a mandatory field to search. Default to 1 week.
- Select "Depart from" from the drop down.
- Enter the "Train service number" if you know it.
- Select "Status" from the drop down.
- DRAFT - Consist is created but not finalized and submitted to the terminal yet.
- SENT - Consist created and submitted to the terminal
- PENDING - Consist created and submitted, but not delivered to the terminal yet.
Click "Search" button.
Use the "Global filter" text box, if you want to further filter the search results.
Click on any row and it will show the full consist.
- If the status is DRAFT, you can modify the consist and submit to the terminal.
- Otherwise, it will be only be read only