You need to be a Rail Operator user to be able to create consist messages.
Create new consist
Modify existing consist
View consist (read only)
|Rail operator users||No||No||Yes|
The following steps will assist you in creating a new consist message to a facility.
Step 1: Click "Create Consist" menu or button.
If you are a Rail Operator user or your user account has the privileges to create new consists, you will see "Create Consist" menu.
Step 2: Enter Train and Trip details
Enter the following details for the consist header.
All train details are mandatory to create a consist.
- Enter the Train Number or change it.
- Enter the new Service number for the train. Service number should be a unique number for the train.
- Select the Rail operator. This drop-down list is maintained by the helpdesk. Please advise them if your organisation is not in this list
- Select the origin and destinations from the dropdown.
The dropdowns show the origin and destination locations configured for your company. If you need to add or change any location, please contact 1-Stop helpdesk.
- Select Schedule departure date or Actual departure date if you know them. One of the two fields is mandatory.
- Select Schedule arrival date. This field is mandatory.
Press the Save button. This will create the consist header and now you can add wagons and slots.
Step 3: Add Locomotive(s)
Click "Add Locomotive" button and enter the locomotive details,
Locomotive number is mandatory field. All other fields are optional and enter the values if you know them.
Step 4: Add Wagons and Slots
Click "Add Wagon" button,
- Wagon sequence number is generated by the application. It starts with one (1).
- Enter the wagon number and wagon class. Both are mandatory fields.
- Wagon length will be auto populated based on the wagon class, you entered. If this is a new wagon class, you will need to enter the length manually for the first time.
Gross weight, Tare weight or Rake are optional fields for Wagon. If you know them, you can enter the values.
Click "Add Slots" button.
Once a wagon is added and saved, it will add the flrst empty slot atomatically.
- Slot # - Is a sequence number and generated by the application.
- Discharge At - Select from the drop down, where the container will be discharged at. If you do not see the discharge location, please advise the helpdesk team.
- Container # - When you enter the container number application will validate the following in the order they are given.
- Pattern of the container number
- PRA availability
- Vessel cut off dates
- Empty Container - You can tick the box if the container is an empty container.
- Container Size - Slots are designed for 20 feet or 40 feet containers. You need to select the pin configuration for the slot. Default value is 20.
- PRA Status -
- ISO Code -
- Weight -
Step 4: Submit to terminal