- Occasionally, Rail operators will need to send empty trains to the terminals, e.g., Picking up import containers.
- They can submit the empty train consist with one wagon and one empty slot as shows below.
You need to be a rail operator user to be able to create train consist messages.
If you are a terminal user, then you will have read-only access to consists, created for your terminal.
Create new consist
Modify existing consist
View consist (read only)
|Rail operator users||YES||YES||YES|
Step 1: Click "Create Consist" menu or button.
If you are a rail operator user, you will see the "Create Consist" menu.
Step 2: Enter Train and Trip details
Enter the following details for the consist header.
Step 3: Add Wagons and Slots
Click "Add Wagon" button,
Step 4: Add Empty Slot
- Select the terminal, e.g., DP World NS Port Botany
- Leave the Container# blank
- Change the container size (default is 20). This is the empty slot size
Step 5: Submit the train consist
- The consist will be in DRAFT status until you submit the consist to the facility.
- Click ‘Submit Consist’ menu in "Action" button, when you have finished entering all the data.