In order to pay VBS Invoices, you will need to ensure you are registered to ComPay. Find out how to register for ComPay
Once the account has been set up, you can follow the below steps to make payment depending on the terminal you are paying for.
Patrick Terminal and Cargolink Invoices
You will be able to make Invoice payment from the 1-Stop Invoicing Platform from 15th July 2019.
Please make sure that you have linked your VBS account with ComPay Linking your VBS account with ComPay
Accessing the outstanding invoices
There are 2 ways you can access Patrick VBS invoices.
Once you are logged into VBS you can select any option under Billing & Invoicing option to get to the invoices
- Click on the below link. You will also find this link on the bottom of the invoice.
Once you get to the Invoicing platform, you will be required to login with your VBS username and password. On successful login you will be able to proceed to make payment.
- Click on the 'Outstanding Invoices' option
- You will get a list of all outstanding invoices from Patrick
- Select the invoices you wish to pay. As you select the invoices you will notice that the Total amount will be updated.
- If there are no credits available in your account then you will see "Pay Now" button instead of the 'Proceed' button to make payment
- If you have credits in your account, you will be presented with the credits with either a tick or without a tick
- Ticked - These credits are being applied to the current transaction. The credits are preselected based on the total amount of the invoices selected
- Unticked - These credits are available in your account but you cannot use them with the current transaction.
In regards to using the credits, please note :
- The total credits selected must always be less than the total invoices selected.
- Credits cannot be partially used
- Once you click on 'Yes', you will be taken back to the previous screen. You will see a pay now button this time. Click on this button to make the payment.
- You will see a payment summary once the payment has been created. In the case of any failed payments, you will be given details of the failed payments.
After clicking on the close button, you will be taken back to the outstanding screen. You will notice that the invoices you paid will disappear from the outstanding screen or will have status called "PENDING SETTLEMENT". This status indicates that the payment has been made successfully and is waiting for the funds to be transferred.
These invoices can be paid directly in ComPay
- Log into Compay https://compay.1-stop.biz/Login/Login.aspx?B=COMPAY
- Enter your Client ID, username and password
- Click on "New Adhoc Payment " menu on the left-hand side
- You will need to select the terminal from the drop-down list and Select invoice as the line item
- In the "Invoice#" field, enter the invoice number. Rest of the details will be automatically populated for you.
You will receive a tax invoice in the email address set up in ComPay. The tax invoice will be sent from Compay.