Accessing the Stack Run Manifest List Screen
Click the 'Stack Run Manifest List' link under the Stack Runs section in the main menu.
Select the "SRO" tab to access Stack Run Out Module and to view the Manifest List.
The Stack Run Manifest List screen allows Admin Users to view a list of Stack Run Manifests assigned to a specific Stack Run.
Manifest List Screen
The Manifest List screen is made up of two sections:
- Search area - Contains the fields to enter a search criteria
- Results area - Displays a table of the search results. When a movement ID is clicked in the results, the manifest screen will be opened up with the manifest details.
Searching for Stack Run Manifests in the Manifest List Screen
The following steps outline how to search for Stack Run Manifests:
- Select "Search by Date" or "Search by Week" and select a date. Search by Date seaches for a specific day only while search by Week allows the user to enter a search window.
- Enter any search requirements such as Stack Run ID, Driver, Rego or Container number. Click the Search button.
- The results will be displayed in a table. You may click on the Action button to Edit the Truck Details or Delete the the manifest. You may also directly click on the Movement ID of a Stack Run Manifest to open up and view the actual Manifest.
- To edit the search, click on the Edit Search button in the Search Details section and re-enter the new search details and click search.
The results displayed for the Manifest List will be displayed and separated into two tabs - Planned and Actual.
Planned Vs Actual Manifests (Definition)
The following is a definition of what is a planned Manifest vs an Actual Manifest:
Planned Manifests are manifests that have been created and are yet to occur. Initially all manifests that are created will appear in the Planned tab.
Actual Manifests are manifests that have already occurred. The following events will move a manifest from Planned to Actual:
- Truck has arrived - this is when VBS receives a truck gate in time for the manifest.
- The Manifest is cancelled - when a manifest is cancelled it is already in its final state and will no longer occur and will move to the Actual Tab.
- Error message received - this is when a manifest response is received with an Error, the Manifest will be put into an 'Error' status and moved to the Actual Tab.
Deleting a Stack Run Manifest
Selecting the Delete action will completely remove the Stack Run In Manifest.
The following message will appear when the Delete button is pressed:
"Are you sure you want to delete this manifest?" - Press OK to complete this action or Cancel to revert back to the Manifest List screen.